AtHOC Notification System
The AtHoc Notification System is for all Active Military, Military Dependents, Civilian Federal Employees, and Contractors. It’s used by NCBC Gulfport to pass-on important information using a computer based program quickly. It alerts you to emergency situations and severe weather affecting the installation. It is suggested that dependents that live in On-Base Housing sign-up for the notification so that they can take appropriate and emergency action as necessary.
Wide Area Alert Network
Here is how to be added or removed from the Notification List.
From a government computer on base connected to NMCI:
CLICK ON THE PURPLE AND WHITE GLOBE TO REGISTER
- NMCI and One Net users—Right-click on the Purple Globe icon (bottom right corner on desktop).
- Select “Access Self Service.”
- Select the “My Profile” tab, choose edit, update your Last Name, First Name, and Display Name and save.
- Select the “Devices” tab and enter your work and personal contact information in the appropriate mandatory and optional device fields. (Note: Your ability to receive alerts on home phones, cellular phones, pagers, and email addresses, depend upon information entered into the mandatory and optional device fields.)
- Update your profile any time you have a change.
OR email, for those not on NMCI:
- Fill out this Form - To open and sign this document you must have the Adobe Reader. Please click here to download the Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
How to sign:
Fill in form. Then go to the menu bar and choose sign. Select fill and sign. Choose Sign Yourself. Type your name. You can now hover over the line above user signature and click to place the signature.
- Once completed click on the “Save” button and save it to a location on your computer where you can locate it. (usually within “My Documents”)
- Email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste the email address into your “TO:” line of your email provider, then click on “attachment” and locate where you saved it earlier, then upload it and send as an attachment.)
Note: This registration is only for NCBC Gulfport.